lunes, 20 de enero de 2014

June 20, 2014

Today i thanked to God. I preppare to go to church with my mom. In the church i see to my friend Caroline and next i go with her, to take a coffe. We talk two hours . Letter, i go to the cafeteria De volada and i was surprised because in the place was my Friend Eduardo, and he and i talk one hour. Next i go to see my friend Bianca, and she and i  go to her house. My friend Bianca and i we were four hours in her house. Letter she took to me to my house. In my house i did my homework, next i wash the plates and finally i prepare to go sleep.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Dear Student,
    Once again I want you to replace the wrong words with the correct ones. Be sure to edit your post to replace them and be sure to underline everything you replace. =)
    Here we go:

    I thanked God
    prepared
    At church I saw my
    I went with
    to drink a coffee
    talked
    Later I went
    I was
    there was my
    I talked
    I went
    I went
    I were four
    I did
    I washed
    I prepared

    Good job Silvia! =)
    Ms. Julia =)

    ResponderEliminar