domingo, 19 de enero de 2014

June 18, 2014

Today , i wake up and grateful to God, next i prepare to go with a couple friends for talk about work. Im not bleakfeast, and when i wait a bus, my father came and propoused take a car , and i accept.

Reaches the place, and talk with my friends two hours about work, then, i go to my house, but after i call to friend, and talk with her thirty minutes.

Next, reaches to my house and move it some things to new house. After see a movie with my sister Brenda , later i go to sleep a little. When i wake up, i lesson to my mom talk with a frien her of Torreón. I´m eat pizza, then i´m play with my tablet, after i´m read a book.


2 comentarios:

  1. Hello my Dear Student,

    You are off to a very good start. =) Now, here is what I'm going to do. I'm going to write the words that are incorrect and you will replace them in your entry. Be sure to underline everything you replace. Let's try it and see if I explained myself. Here are the words you need to change in your paragraph. Remember, you are writing with your verbs in the past because what you are telling me has already happened. =) All your verbs should have a past tense. =)


    I woke
    feeling grateful
    I prepared
    for a
    I did not eat breakfast
    I was waiting for a
    proposed for me to take the
    I accepted.
    I arrived at
    talked
    for two
    I went
    after I got home I called a
    talked
    for thirty
    I arrived to
    moved some
    the new house.
    I saw
    I took a nap
    I woke
    I listened
    friend of hers from
    I ate
    I played in
    the I read


    Ms. Julia =)

    ResponderEliminar